Invacare® Perfecto2™ Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
Are you looking for a small, light, quiet and efficient 5-liter stationary oxygen concentrator?
The Invacare Perfecto2 Oxygen Concentrator is the smallest, lightest, quietest and most efficient 5-liter concentrator ever produced by Invacare.
The high performing Perfecto2 unit incorporates all the best features of the market-leading Invacare Platinum XL concentrator, while significantly improving upon the key specifications of the Platinum XL Concentrator and offering a contemporary, patient-preferred design and color.
Please Note: A prescription is required for the Invacare Perfecto2 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator.
Available with or without the Invacare® SensO2® Oxygen Sensor, the Perfecto2 Concentrator represents a quantum leap forward in the evolution of oxygen concentrators.
- Contemporary design and color.
- Top handle for ease of mobility
- Pressure-based system is superior to timing-based systems.
- Self-diagnostic electronics minimize troubleshooting time
- Servicing parts compatibility:
- Compatible with many Platinum concentrator parts.
- Simplified preventative maintenance schedule:
- Replace preventative maintenance components as needed.
- Alarms and safety systems: Battery-free power-loss alarm; Invacare® Sieve-GARD&trade.
- Monitor protects sieve from degradation.
- Invacare® SensO2® Oxygen Monitor.
- Compressor 35 PSI pressure-relief valve.
- Low flow alarm.
- Dimensions: 23" (H) x 13" (W) x 11.5" (D)
- Product Weight: 43 lb.
- Shipping Product Weight: 47 lb.
- Quantity: 1 Per Case
- Oxygen: Flow: 5 LPM; Altitude: 8,000 ft., 6,000 ft. w/HomeFill System
- Flow Settings: Range: 0.5-5 LPM
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5+/-0.5 PSI
- Pressure: Relief Mechanism: 35 PSI +/-3.5 PSI
- Concentration Levels: 95.6%-87% At All Flow Rates Filters:
- Electrical: Requirements: 120 VAC +/-10%, 60 Hz
- Rated Current Input: 4.0 A
- Power Consumption: Average: 280 W @ 3 LPM
- Sound Level: 43 db.
- Warranty: 3 Years