Maxtec Oxygen MaxO2+A Analyzer
Maxtec’s Original Oxygen Analyzer is a gold standard in our O2 analyzer line up, this model has the sensor inside the analyzer.
When attached to the tubing, checking oxygen concentrators for O2 percentage accuracy is done quickly and with ease.
Patented, Ergonomic Design Fits Comfortably in Your Hand.
Please Note: The Maxtec Oxygen MaxO2+A Analyzer requires a valid prescription.
The MAXO2+A was designed with simplicity and portability in mind.
- This analyzer is ideal for checking oxygen percent accuracy in concentrators.
- 24 month warranty on both the analyzer and the sensor.
- Internal MAX-250+ Long Life Sensor. 5,000+ hours operation on 2 AA batteries.
- Easy one touch calibration.
- Patented ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand.
- Quickly adapts to bore tube applications.
- This analyzer quickly adapts for use in tubing applications and is ideal for checking oxygen percent accuracy in line or on concentrators.
- Its patented ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand and features a simple one-touch on/off and calilbration.
- The MaxO2+ will calibrate to room air (20.9%) or 100% oxygen.