Emergency Oxygen Supply Manifold
Emergency O2 Supply When You Need it!
It’s Complete! Six oxygen masks, one 20 ft hose and the manifold supplied in a hard plastic case.
Ready to use in any emergency situation requiring multiple O2 sources.
Please Note: A prescription is required for the Medical Oxygen Supply Manifold.
- It’s Easy to Use
- Each large control knob has easy-to-read numbers and a color-coded graduated scale.
- Each end has a DISS male with a check valve making the connection to the oxygen supply easier.
- It’s Durable
- The manifold and control valves are made of durable aluminum.
- Rubber feet on the bottom protect the unit from the elements as well as from sliding.
- It’s Self Contained
- Six oxygen masks, one 20 ft hose and the manifold supplied in a hard plastic case.
- Ready to use in any emergency situation requiring multiple O2 sources.
- The entire unit is self-contained in the hard plastic case allowing for easy storage in the ambulance or emergency vehicle. It allows quick movement to the set-up location.
- Dimensions: Oxygen Supply Manifold ONLY - Length: 7.75 in (19.69 cm), Width: 5.00 in (12.70 cm), Height 2.25 in (5.72 cm)
- Carry Case Length: 12.50 in (31.75 cm), Width: 17.00 in (43.18 cm), Height 4.50 in (11.43 cm)
- Weight: (also shipping weight) 6.5 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Includes Oxygen Supply Manifold,
- 20 ft Oxygen Hose,
- 6 Oxygen Therapy Masks and Carrying Case
- Supply Pressure Requirment: 50 psi
- Flow Settings: 0-15 lpm variable